An Audio Love Letter

I just want to say a big thank you to Ronan for asking me to be a part of this project, ‘Who We Are'. As described on Spotify ‘Who We Are is an audio love letter to the diversity that exists within the stuttering community.’





Having an audio library of people who stutter not talking about stuttering but about something they find joy in subverts the idea of stuttering having to be the main focus of someone’s life.

I think, as a person who stutters, it’s important to recognize that I do stutter and that it is a part of me. But it doesn’t need to consume me and take up my entire life. I am much more than just my stutter.

In my episode of ‘Who We Are’, I talk about my love of theatre and while there are moments of stuttering, my stuttering is not at the centre of the piece.

If you get a spare moment or maybe even on your commute, please have a listen to this audio library; it really is filled with so many beautiful voices. And if you would like to add your voice, please don’t hesitate to get in contact.

You can listen here

If you wish to get involved follow this link

Comments

Popular Posts