Life Update;

               Photo by Anna Tarazevich

I just wanted to share a life update with you...I have a new job that I'll be starting on Monday! 

It's a full time position in the Disability Sector and I'm feeling all the feelings; 
Excitement, Nervous, abit of imposter syndrome, you name it! Overall, I feel like I'm ready to take this next step in my future and in my career.

In relation to how I feel in relation to my stutter and my speech, I'm ready to put into practise what I preach, which is acceptance and pushing yourself out of your comfort zone in order to experience good things! 
While I'm aware this new job will be a challenge, its going to be an exciting one and one that I'm ready to take on.

Watch this space for little updates as I start this new adventure.

Comments

Popular Posts